Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

HelloI have SG300-20 working in Layer3 modeVLAN1 is not usedInternet gateway is in VLAN211Clients are in other VLANsSwitch is default gateway for clients and itself has internet gateway as default route.MAC address of switch is XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:63 When...

Hi,i'm trying to configure SF302-08P in layer 3 mode.ports 1 to 8 have ip phones and desktops, port GE1 in connected to a router (not cisco) that links to the internet.i created vlan 100 and assigned to ports 1 to 8 (untagged)i created vlan 200 and a...

Hello , We have some trouble with our cisco Small Businnes SF300.after an electricity failure the switch won't start again the system led is blinking but there is no link ont he fast/gigabit port and nothing can be done.This is the second one with th...

Hola a todos son nuevo en el tema y tengo el siguiente problema. Mi proveedor me entrego 5 IP publicas por fibra optica, estas llegan a un swtiche Huawei. Del swtiche Huawei va un cable a un servidor Isa Server y del Isa Server en otra tarjeta de red...

taxbelen1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors