Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm a first time Cisco Networking device user. My current scenario is where I need to create VLAN's to segrigate computers which are connected to a DC (Domain Controller). DC also acts as the DNS server. I need to configure 3 VLAN's and administr...

Resolved! ESW 540 8-port

Hello forumI bought an ESW 540 8-port switch, mainly for the POE capability over all 8 ports, so that we can power some SPA50X phones.The concepts of a "managed" switch are challenging for a newbie.Is there a way to make this device behave like a bor...

Hi,I am working on a SF 300 . I favor the cli over the web-interface. I will like to make a private-vlan community but do not know if my sequence of commands are right or allowed.Can someone point me in the right direction please ?MedSwitch#configure...

We have been deploying Cisco SF200-24P switches for our systems for over a year now. They connect to a Cisco 881 router. In many cases we are also deploying Cisco AP541s.Over the last few months, on an intermittent basis, the switches will simply fre...

Hi,I have a 302-08Mp attached to my network, it is plugged directly into a C3560G, however when i plug a phone into this switch i get a 'configuring ip' message up on the phone. The voice vlan is set identical to the 3560 but in the logs i get an err...

Good Afternoon AllI have a 24port SGE2000P and a 48 port SGE2010.My SGE2000P works brilliantly.However my SGE2010 is very poorly.  When turned on all the port lights are on for some time.  Then they extinguish very briefly and a stack light comes on ...

Hi!The switch SG500X-48 has 4 SFP+ ( 10G ) ports - XG1, XG2, XG3/S1, XG4/S2 - and two configuration modes - standalone and "native stacking". Can I use XG1 and XG2 SFP+ ports to connect servers when "Native stacking" mode is active ? Thanks,Leonardo...

ltobal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,New in a company that have 2 SG200-26, The system administrator left without giving any password.Is there a way to reset the password, I can't find something that applies on thos switches.The best would be to reset the password without reseting...

emonge4242 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I changed the setting from static to dynamic and the switch froze up. all lights on the panel flashed, when they stopped the system light on the left side continued to flash. I tryied unplugging unit as well as depressing the reset...

mako4146 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X