Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I want to configure port mirroring on SG300 swtichSource Port  gi10Destination port gi1You can see my configuration from the attached jpg file.Problem is port monitoring status is "Not Ready" , and i can not monitor the source interface!

I have created MAC ACL on switch, rules are like below;Source               Wildcard                            Destination Wildcardcleintmac            0000000000                                         anyBy this way I can control the clients that ...

Hello,Searched through conference and still have no resolution.Switch: Cisco SGE 2000Layer3 mode enabled through consoleswich has following configuration (from lcli):console# sh version SW version    3.0.0.18 ( date  08-Nov-2009 time  16:21:37 )Boot ...

extde by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Newbie here, never seen a Cisco, or any other L3 switch before. Nor an Lx router. To me, the interface is a bit confusing.Truth is, I am over my head. Can anyone suggest a step by step,or class room or web based training, or a partner or Cisco helper...

Hello!I have a question about ACL and binding. I have a SG300 28P and a couple of other linksys switches and Access points that are connected to it via trunks. The cisco SG300 28P  is running in layer3 mode and i have created a couple of vlans and on...

uitmorand by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI am having a hard time finding documentation on how the RMON is interfaced in the sg 200-26 switch. Is the statistical data only available internally, or can it actually be probed? Is there a proprietary cisco tool i can use?-Anders

asperheim by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What i am trying to achive is allow only specific mac addresses on switch and deny all others by using MAC ACE.My rules are as below;   What is wrong?  It does not allow to specific host! Wildcard mask 00:00:00:00:00:00 is correct for host?Action    ...