Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello I am looking for the following information for me to obtain an export license to send Catalyst C9200L's abroad . The Dept of International trade has asked the following .   With reference to the POE1236/PO2436 midspan devices if the goods in qu...

We need the warranty of the Switch of this model we bought from Bangladesh. PoE Cisco SG350-48P-K9-EU Brand: CiscoOrigin: USAModel: SG350-52P-K948 Port Giga PoE Managed SwitchS/L:DNI2415004C       DNI2415005VSwitchBrand: CiscoOrigin: USAModel:SG550XG...

roni3790 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Dear Team, I a doing the stack configuration on SG350-28P-K9-IN switch if yes please share the link of the configuration if this switch is not supported to stack also share this point in the document. Thanks !!Rs,Sachin

sachinc01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes