Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I read a few posts concerning this topic but it's not clear from my end and was hoping to clear this up. I have several 2960X switches and I have two vlans a voice and data. When I look at the command "show mac address-table" I see entries s...

dcanady55 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, I have Core A and Core B running in HSRP and both core are in Stack.Recording server is connected to port gig 1/0/40 (access vlan 105) on both Core switches, shows the below continuous flappingApr 5 13:52:37: %SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF: Hos...

Hi,  Trying to enable SSH on Cisco 4500 switch but surprisingly I do not see SSH option anywhere. Below is the sh version output. Please assist. Switch(config)#line vty 0 4Switch(config-line)#traSwitch(config-line)#transport iSwitch(config-line)#tra...

Hello,i find  syntax for netflow for 9200 switches different.for some reason i am not seeing the flow in the PRTG.Secondly i am unable to apply monitoring from interfaces.for exampleip flow monitor monitor1 inputwould not work in when i applied to gi...

Hi all, I'm in Packet Tracer 7.3 - I have set up my VTP server and client configuration and it all works perfectly. I run the copy running config start-up config command. If I then Power Cycle Devices, everything comes back as it should. However, if ...

jh21957 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a design question for distribution layer,if we choose to use catalyst 9600 for our distribution layerhttps://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/switches/catalyst-9600-series-switches/index.htmldo we still need to do a redundancy, by stacking two b...

George-Sl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I'm new to Cisco and I've been learning about the various platforms and the ways you can upgrade them (.tar, .pkg, and .bin files, install vs bundled mode, etc.). I'm currently trying to become more familiar with the various upgrade file ty...

vv0bbLeS by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, there,we have many interfaces on our access layer switches, each of them are connected with two devices, a phone and a computer, how ever, we found each of the interfaces with many mac addresses, some of them even with hundreds. The devices are n...

wuh by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes