Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, Some switches which don't use POE have large PSUs by default. Such as the new 9300-24S which is 24 SFP's and no POE support,but defaults to 715W PSU. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/catalyst-9300-series-switche...

Nadav by Level 7
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I am trying to configure L2 NAT on a Cisco IE2000 and I am having a connectivity related issue. The IE2000 has trunk link to my private LAN (172.16.173.0/24) and an Access link to my PLC LAN. And I am trying to NAT between 172.16.173....

dtran by Level 6
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey, so I have been trying to figure out how to configure Radius over TLS on the CAT9300 device and get a Wire shark capture showing that it is working. On my device I have configured it just like the Cisco Website says to configure it:Device(config-...

JG1317 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISE

Is the two commands "errdisable recovery cause psecure-violation" and "errdisable recovery interval 120" used in the configuration of CISCO ISE in CISCO edge switches.

efc.admin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,  I have a Nexus7k switch and on this switch I shutdown a bunch of interfaces. Bu on my monitoring tool (and also under interface), I realized that there is a little(bits) traffic on all these ports. What could be the issue ?  There is no any ...

ICANG by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we used to have a way (vbs script, or bat file believe) (Get-Port, was the command I think), its been awhile since needing it, to pull the port information of a windows device, by name. there were two commands, either by single device name, or by mul...

Hello everyone !!! Hope everyone is doing well !!I've got a few Cisco 3650 switch stacks running IOS-XE 03.06.08E and I am seeing high Total Output Drops across pretty much all active interfaces. I have these switches in production for over a year no...

show interface.png
dtran by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, can anyone tell me where I can read about proper way of displaing debug outputs on 9300 ? I am struggling with this for a while now and can't figure it out. I've read about show platform software trace message command but... this is super lame. W...

Hey guys, I'm running a pair of Cisco Nexus 9K's in HSRP mode as the core routers. I created a a 10.29.0.0/19 subnet to accomodate our ever-increasing list of BOYD devices. I noticed that the latency is extremely high when pinging clients in this sub...

klaus24 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for a way for one VLAN to access all oryer VLANs. However, all other VLANs can only talk amongst themselves.  For example;VLAN 105 can access 101, 102 and 103However these VLANs can't not access each other and can't access 105.