Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, My customer wants aruba switches but i want to recommend for cisco switches instead. Can someone please recommend the best cisco alternate for below aruba itemsSolution should equivalent and cost effective   Cisco 350x as alternate for Aruba 2930...

I configured username cisco secret cisco in the switch and then line console 0 with login local and line vty 0 15 with login local,after that I proved and worked well, but I decided to deleted the command username cisco secret cisco to see whats was ...

Can a single WS-C3850-48T-S support routing for 250 users + 250 voice Phones (assume avg load user and phone)? I know it is not recommended to have a single core switch but this was already decided upon. Just want to make sure it can handle the load....

hmc250000 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After the restart of a 3650 distribution switch stack that is acting as an RP, a downstream switch was not able to send multicast traffic; other parts of the network were not affected. After considerable troubleshooting, we discovered that removing t...

Hello, should I be concerned with the following output during boot of a switch stack? I'm concerned about the message..Image failed digital signature verificationError loading "flash:/update/c2960x-universalk9-mz.152-4.E8/c2960x-universalk9-m z.152-4...

hmc250000 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I ask this question due to the Cisco announcement made at https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security-vpn/public-key-infrastructure-pki/215118-ios-self-signed-certificate-expiration-o.html#anc15 and am currently looking and trying out differe...

4kali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to configure a Cisco 3850 with Fios.  I'm able ping across platforms and can ping all vlans.   I can't connect to the internet when I connects clients to any of the vlans.  Here's what I have on the switch: (192.168.1.1 is the Fios ...

smutnpj10 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to select 6 new switches, and the model that fits my requirement in terms of ports is "C9500-40X".I also need to implement Stack technology on them but according to the datasheet the StackWise Virtual is not supported yet on "C9500-40X" model....

bledi_vako by Level 1
  • 30 replies
  • 3 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I need explain about config SLV on C9600:1. When SVL group links down, By DAD link, act switch convert to Act Switch-Recoverry mode, Stanby Sw- active. But SVL up why act sw-recoverry mode cannot switch back to the original. 2. As Cisco ...

Hello ; I have a 3750G switch that it has flash not detected on Roman mode, I try flash_init and dir flash: but no look as below :switch: flash_initInitializing Flash......The flash is already initialized.switch: dirList of filesystems currently regi...

youness10 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes