Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, is it possible to return a serial number or hostname via the RFID tag, on the new 9200L and 9300L series switch? I have not touched RFID before, and any help is appreciated, including configuration examples :)Best regards

kapslock by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Does anyone know if fast PoE and Perpetual PoE are available on Catalyst 9400 switches ?If yes, do you have any release to recommand me ? Right now I'm using version 16.9.4 (Fuji) but these features do not seem available.. Thanks in advance.Jo...

jacardi13 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My CCNP RS is due to expire in Jan 2021. I know this will change to CCNP Enterprise after 24 Feb.My question is, will the CCNP Enterprise be renewed for 3 years if I pass any 1 of the below exams before Jan 2021:ENCOR or ENARSI.RegardsKazam

mkazam001 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,After following instructions for a bare metal install on an azure linux vm, I can log into the Eve GUI via Firefox & start a vPCS, however, Im unable to connect to it. Even disabled the windows firewall.If anyone has had a similar issue, any help ...

mkazam001 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for good docs explaining the different parameters to configure VRF (Light) route statements but can't find anything to help explain the following for example:ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 vlan 10 vrf RED Could someone help explain the above statem...

Cordial saludo,  Compañeros tengo un problema muy curioso, me gustaría saber si alguno conoce solución el caso es el siguiente: Tengo un stack conformado por 2 SW, al conectar un equipo en el sw sobre una vlan 506, da direccionamiento al equipo pero ...

Hey guys, I have basic networking knowledge. Frequent user of the SG 300/350 Switches in the event industry. I wanted to know if it is possible to boot up the sg300/350 straight with a specific configuration stored on a usb/flash drive.

I Upgraded to IOS XE 3.11.1E  on some of my 4510/4507 R+E switches with 8-E SUPs and I'm still experiencing the symptoms of the dACL dropping off the interface and IPDT database entries going stale from the bug CSCvg35190. A 'clear auth sess intx/x' ...

Hi,in our core WS-C6509-E (IOS Software- 15.2(1)SY5, supervisor- VS-SUP2T-10G, VSS running) we are planning to install C6800-8P10G Interface Module.WS-C6509-E modules installed are:   1   24  CEF720 24 port 1000mb SFP              WS-X6724-SFP       ...

l.marrone by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,i have configured ciscos before and i can normally configure a range of interfaces like -conf t#int range g10/13-24then my commands...but this switch seems to not support the range commandthanks,rob 

I'm having difficulty setting up DHCP on my Cisco Packet Tracer file, my clients keep getting APIPA Addresses.I've been trying to setup DHCP on the router (for other subnets NOT this example, and I have no difficulty with this) but the issue comes wh...

Does anyone now if the new 9606 is stackable? We are looking to install dual 9606's into our data centre for resilience, to have a maximum connection speed of 100GB and future proof our investment.

Hello,itll be maybe simply question but im struggling with NAT configuration. In my scripts i have this example on picture attached. Server 192.168.1.10 should work with NAT address 209.165.1.10 and ping PC0,  my question is: is it possible without t...