Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

All, I am experiencing Heavy output drops on my Cisco3945 Router interface. GigabitEthernet0/1 is up, line protocol is upHardware is PQ3_TSEC, address is *.*.*.*MTU 1500 bytes, BW 1000000 Kbit/sec, DLY 10 usec,reliability 255/255, txload 6/255, rxloa...

Robo123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm having trouble bringing the mgmt vlan up on a 2960X that I have just configured into my network.  The physical interface comes up with no problem when connected to my core 9516 (vtp server) via a switchport tunnel but the mgmt vlan interfa...

hudsons by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we use private vlan in a Datacenter environment, the router is connected to the promiscuous port an the clients are connected to isolated ports... Network design: [NX3K64]---------[NX3K64]-----------[NX3K64]-------[Client]      |                  ...

jth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I'm trying, and failing, to apply an input service-policy to either a physical or Vlan interface.  The policy is Marking and from what I've read this should be achievable. The current config is listed below.  Any comments would be welcome. Ch...

NeilT2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I got an interview next week I said that I got knowledge of Nexus 3000, can anybody help me please reagarding the basic commands of NEXUS 3000 and a general overviewThanks.

Am planning to purchase a CISCO Call Manager Server hardware for a Hotel and it is new installation about to be made. So my plan is to do everything IP based including the phone. So I like to know the best Call manager Server Hardware and software IP...

Hello,I recently had the opportunity to upgrade a 3850, and whilst it wasn't part of a stack, it did get me wondering on the process. I'm getting myself a little confused when it comes to the following commands (note for newer versions of IOS-XE)1. r...

mrjdh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,            I have some virtual servers not being used. I checked with server team and they said they're powered off. Sometimes I can see the static ips shows in arp table in the switch, but sometimes not. I want to permanently delete those ...

Seeking input of setting up an out of band network using a switch that is not connected to the main network to management network switches outside of my core switch. It is a requirement to have an out of band management switch that is not on my main ...

abarb002 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes