Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi community! I am looking for two manageable switches for my home network infrastructure that have the following features:  * Web gui manageable* Stacking or one interface to manage both switches* min.16x RJ-45 (10/​100/​1000Base-T) * min 4x PoE+ po...

mm2020 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to connect a PoE Ezviz IP Camera to my Catalyst 3560 Switch and there is no power at the device. I assigned power inline auto in the specific port and I have got the following outputs:  Interface Speed Local pair Pair length Remote...

yogeo by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I want to chnge a ip address on a 3750 l3 switch. On the switch some vlan configure.Old ip address was in Vlan 1 and need to move to vlan 150 Ob the switch the router was connect and use also Vlan 1 The default gateway point to a ip adress from...

R2D2_kj by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to Cisco switches as I am just putting these in my home and trying to link the three with fiber using Cisco FSP+ modules.  I have them installed and connected but there is no FSP activity or link.  I have modules installed in every port whic...

whitltj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am configuring a point to point on a switch that is setup for HSRP, and I will be creating an SVI to hand off the layer two vlan to another switch on the other side of the point 2 point. Since this is a point to point, I believe there will be no ne...

memcats by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having issues with POE on a chassis 4510 + r with sups 7E. I am seeing power deny on ports despite having plent of wattage left on the power supples. Steps I have taken so far Bounced portsHw reset line cardmoved devices to diffent blades and th...

memcats by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm slowly getting this together, but I keep tripping.I have an ISR4331 at our main office. There are two WAN connections (ISP1 and ISP2). ISP1 has 6 IP addresses, while ISP2 has only the one. In-house, I have a pretty large array of networked equipm...

We swapped out a 4510 chassis that was having issues, we removed the two 7e sups from the old chassis and placed them in the replacement 4510 chassis. Once we had finished with the replacement, we powered up the device and noticed that we didn't get ...

memcats by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to provide a router to a customer site.  The customer stated their power requirements as: "the power connection is 208V AC 3 phase, C13/C14 sockets". Does the Cisco4221 meet these requirements or do I need to look into a different router/power...

bradley-m by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card