Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

how many actual HSRP Instances can be configured on cisco switch C9300-48T-A | CAT9300 Universal image. I have been through number of documents, but no luck . everyone has given no. of groups supported by version 1 & 2 & i am not looking out for that...

I am trying to debug IBNS 2.0 on one of my switchports when a non-responsive device is connected.I have the following debug logging enabled: testswitch#sho debug General OS: AAA Authentication debugging is on AAA Authorization debugging is on A...

Hi Guys, need help and suggestion I am trying to using VRF for my company on serveal 3650 switches, after I input " ip vrf vpn1" command, the system pop up as " the feature does not supported " I am using a WS-C3650-24TD-S IP BASE switch with Image: ...

Dear All,  I have a quick requirement for adding more additional switch, can I know : What is the maximum number of switches that can be stacked using Cisco StackWise Virtual using 9000 Series switches ? and recommended firmware it supports ? Regards...

Consider the following escenario: a small enterprise network. One fortigate, 3 cisco 3560 multilayer switches, and several (around 8 or so) cheaper L2 switches (TP-link and Dlink). All users are connected to the L2 switches, which in turn are connect...

Gustav92 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I support a customer network which has at it's core a 4507R+E with dual WS-X45-SUP8L-E/2 supervisors. We have 2 WS-X4624-SFP-E blades which support 1G connections using either LX or SX Gbics. First, I am fairly confindent, but I would still...

Hi Team, Whenever i am executing any command in a router or switch, i am receiving following error, if try for more than 2 to 3 times, the command stats executing. please advise what is the cause for this error and how to rectify this? CE ROUTER#sh...

I am confused about the below answer.I was under the impression that a port is put into the discarding state following the below steps in order:1) Cost to root bridge2) Lowest BID3) Port priority4) Port ID In the below question, shouldn't the answer ...

Capture3.png

Have an odd problem that seems to get worse over time.  Ping times across vlans gets progressively slower until packets start dropping on workstations/servers. Seems like a monthly occurrence. Include a putty log of output from various show cpu/plat...