Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Have a new switch that I think dumped it's config during a failed firmware update, console into the switch during boot-up and this is all I get:CPU rev: BImage passed digital signature verificationBoard rev: 5Testing DataBus...Testing AddressBus...Te...

Hello,I want to understand what is now considered best practice for campus networks supporting Cisco voice and video traffic in 2019. Many of the QoS docs on the Cisco site seem out of date - for example Cisco Medianet has been deprecated but there i...

Hi, What is the best possible configuration to implement QOS for live streaming in a layer 2 environment.Its completely cisco  switch environment and streaming source and clients are connected in two different L2 switch with maximum of three hops. st...

Hi All,I'm currently looking for a certain visio stencil of an old Cisco Switch (Catalyst 2948 - WS-C2948).To prevent you pointing me towards the known Stencils-Listing-Site: I know that link: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/visio-stencil-list...

Fischi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is use of DHCP SNOOPING on VLAN ?Please explain use of below command---ip dhcp snooping vlan 88 ?no ip dhcp snooping information option ?no ip dhcp snooping verify mac-address ?ip dhcp snooping ?no ip domain-lookup ?ip name-server x.x.x.x ?ip na...

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team,I have a inquiry on this 2 firmware versions, 1) Cisco IOS v12.2(58)SE2 2) Cisco IOS v15.0(2a)EX5if they are still under support or end of life. i was not able to get any information out online on the listed firmware version. Your help would ...

Resolved! Finding MAC

Hi Dear all,i hope to be fine, pleas help me ho to fine MAC address in all switches which are connected in one LANfor example IT office send me MAC he sad i don't the correct port in switch so you fine which port belong to this MAC Address .    thank...

naqibsafi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hiCan someone check it? Is it right config for radius on nexus switch? radius-server host 10.100.0.5 key 7 "******" authentication accounting aaa group server radius RadServer aaa authentication login default group RadServer local aaa accounting defa...

incognito by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a cisco 3750E switch and a cisco 2921 router, I have configured the router with information to connect with my isp. On my switch, I enabled a port with the no switch command so that I could use it for routing, I am unable to access the i...

moman62 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,  I was wondering if the object-group feature is not available in the Cat 9300 Switches as I couldn't get it to work on mine. Interestingly enough, I am able to run the command "show object-group" but cannot type any of the related config in...

Nisterio by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes