Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi. I'm having trouble with the compact switches (100 of them!) when I used the copy scp command and kept getting the undefined error message. I'm trying to download the image bin file from my Mac running OX Sonoma. This is what I got:SW#copy scp://1...

heeb by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,Need some help please, I have a 3750x that hangs on boot.Status LED blinks amber for 30 secs or so, turns green and then hangs at this point......Using driver version 1 for media type 2Base ethernet MAC Address: 2c:54:2d:9b:94:80Xmodem file syste...

campbell-d by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here I'm using Latest version of Cisco Switche C2960CX "15.2(7)E9" but it shows the below error one of its port.hulc_sfp_iic_intf_read_eeprom sfp _index 1 yeti_iic_read_retry failhulc_sfp_iic_intf_read_eeprom sfp _index 1 yeti_iic_read_retry failhulc...

Bloat by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am implementing dot1x (IBNS2) on mainly C9200 and seems to work mostly great but we have some devices that just have to have ”speed auto 10” on the port to work properly (cant do anything about it). My first idea was to apply via ISE an special tem...

hello The following log occurs on the 3650 switch. %PLATFORM-3-ELEMENT_CRITICAL:Switch 1 R0/0: smand: 1/RP/0: Used Memory value 96% exceeds critical level 95% %PLATFORM-3-ELEMENT_CRITICAL:Switch 1 R0/0: smand: 1/RP/0: Used Memory value 96% exceeds cr...

wkrxndwkd by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are doing switch refresh on a remote site , the current stack is 2960 series switches and we are moving to 9300X stack.One of the links on the existing 2960 stack is hardcoded to speed 100 . The link connects to ISP provider. can I hardcode a port...

TSW by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm utilizing this channel to report a bug because it seems that Cisco is not addressing glitches without a support contract, even though we have purchased numerous switch products from them and should be considered valued clients. With my CCNA...

Hi All,Complete Newbie when it comes to Cisco command line routers, trying to learn though...Can someone give me a quick lesson on how to change the existing DNS Servers within DHCP please on a Cisco 800 series?Config is as follows:ip dhcp pool DHCP-...

I am not able to upload a new IOS file to a 3850 switch currently on 16.6.5.  TFTP transfer fails with: %Error opening tftp://10.x.x.x/cat3k_caa-universalk9.16.06.06.SPA.bin (Timed out) Copying from USB fails: %Error reading usbflash0:/cisco/cat3k_ca...

yuli7641 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,  I want to upgrade Cisco WS-C2960XR-24TS from 15.2(7)E1 to E9. I need some assistance for you guys after upgradation :- do we need reconfigure license or not . I believe it will not effect existing license /reconfiguration , like Right-to-us...

uni1389 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I am a newbie, just learning ccna at a crash course.We got this exercise, and tasks are in the pkt file.Vlans can't get ip addresses via dhcp, despite making lan pools and helper ips.Can someone suggest/ find what the problem could be?...