Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi team, Currently i am planning to upgrade the IOS version 15.0(2)SE12 in 3560 switch.i have loaded the IOS in the flash. Right now i can see free space only 3MB out 32 MB after loaded the new IOS in the flash. Can i good to proceed upgrade in the s...

PdhineshK by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I enable access management-list and access management class in sg350. Now i'm seeing this logs in my ssh session, my question is would this logs consume too much resources of my switches ?  is this command safe to apply in busy switches?and ...

i am unable to access internet, i am sharing my running cisco 2901 config - my pppoe client getting ip address but unable to access internet, pls help me out to confgiure command  interface GigabitEthernet0/1ip address 10.10.222.2 255.255.255.0ip nat...

Yasmeen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I  got C3850-stack of 3 switches when I console the active switch is working fine but when to put the console cable to SW-2 or SW-3 is not working.please advice me.Thanks 

saboodi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Hope some can help and identify an issue I am facing. Below is my lab topology in GNS3, using nxsosv-9k-7.0.3.16.2 image. ASW has links to NXS1 and NXS2 in a port channel. Everything works fine in the normal scenario, I can ping both NXS and HS...

ciscosup.JPG
geeksy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking at a production switch that has several port-channels configured, almost one of which have descriptions.I know what individual interface I am want to edit, but I don't know which group it is a member of. Is there a command that will show...

Hi experts, I am trying to configure EEM which will check the status of a tracked object - ipsa in my case and take an action to shutdown an interface.  ip sla 1icmp-echo 1.1.1.1timeout 10000frequency 30ip sla schedule 1 life forever start-time now t...