Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All i want to block a specific user mac address to use an specific port .i configured acl#mac access-list ext block_pc(config-ext-macl)#deny host <mac of pc> anythenat port #int gi<any port>(conf port)#mac access-group block_pc but its not working...

I am getting this error on a 3560 switch I have currently in production: Apr 6 10:28:59: %PLATFORM-4-ELEMENT_WARNING:Switch 1 R0/0: smand: 1/RP/0: 5-Minute Load Average value 5.51 exceeds warning level00There are several servers, hosts and most impor...

New 3650-24PS right out of the box.  Single 640W power supply.  Nothing connected to it.  Powered it up and attached the console cable through Secure-CRT.   Nothing.  Rap Return a couple of times.  Still nothing. "SYS" light is on.  POST looks to be ...

rbeck by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have a problem with a newly bought ws-x4548-rj45v+i've plugged in the module but when i do show modules all , it show as unsupportPower consumed by backplane : 0 WattsMod Ports Card Type                              Model              Serial ...

Dears i have a question here as per the attached snapshot for catalyst 9500 licenses in datasheet i want to know the exact Advanced switch capabilities and scale ( BGP, EIGRP, HSRP, IS-IS, BSR, MSDP, PIM SM, PIM SSM PIM-BIDIR*, IP SLA, OSPF ) hence w...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have an ASR9K with an 8Gb RSP v1 and 32bit 5.3.4 (SP 9) IOS-XR. Is it possible to install the 64bit 6.5.3 IOS-XR on this chasis/RSP?  

stamati76 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,I'd like to setup a small vmware infrastructure and I have some doubt about the networking part.The idea is to use a stack of Cisco SG500X-24P to connect the servers and some backup storage through ISCSI.The topology is attached, It will much more...