Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I tried to issue command ip flow monitor ..... output on a trunk interface on switch 2960x, but it errrored out with could not be added to interface due to invalid sub-traffic type: 0.  We have a Cisco One license and running on c2960x-universalk9-mz...

t-van by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, i need your advise for this issue We have two Core nexus 7K running OSPF over the network & these two are connected to multiple N7Ks too, by OSPF point to point as below config for this link in particular eth 10/3 & 10/6 i keep seeing logs f...

anas.awad by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community,I'm using Cisco Catalyst 3750 PoE-24 switch, this is the show run:      I would like to know if it's possible to change the interface numberfrom f4/0/1 to f0/1 and if yes then how? Please help, Thank you.Eli. 

sh run1.PNG
Eli Levi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I want to upgrade a stack of Cisco 3650 which is running IOS XE 16.6.5 and want to upgrade it to 16.8.1a. However, I am struggling to find the upgrade path. Can anyone please help with this?Also, do you know  any gotcha that I need to be aware of...

khan00712 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I know when setting up a port channel, it's necessary for the ports to have the same speed.But I don't fully understand what that means.Suppose I have two cables, but they belong to different categories, say 5e and 6. cat5e only supports up to 1Gb...

sayharson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Seems there was a power outage that took down all network devices. Everything recovered properly except for the 4500. Every 5 mins this repeats in the logs   Dec 16 12:33:53 est: %C4K_IOSINTF-5-LMPHWSESSIONSTATE: Lmp HW session UP on slot 1 port 31.D...

Hi amazing people, i need an urgent help. I have a HP Procurve J9030A switch, which is having more than 15 VLANs. I brought 2 new Cisco 4500-x switch as main and backup and i have connected some devices which are in VLAN 40 in all the switches. In HP...

Networking.png
Sivan by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is driving me insane. I've looked at multiple posts, nothing works.   I just want access to vty lines from my inside network. The latest:   ip access-list standard Inside-Machinespermit 10.10.0.0 0.0.255.255   line vty 0 4access-class Inside-Mac...

Billm by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello there! I am quite new to the Nexus switch and OS world, but am familiar to the Catalyst and IOS family.However, during the configuration of the Nexus 3024X we ordered for a mobile virtualization environment I have some trouble with the native V...

Hi,we have two StackWise-Virtual Systems, which show a deviant behavoir in terms of licensing although they were activated the same way. One system shows "First Attempt Pending", although "Last Renewal Attempt: SUCCEEDED".Software: 16.9.2 Fuji System...