Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HI i have a similar issue, i want to allow only certain mac addresses from Voice Vlan  going any where using acl and drop the mac addresses that are not defined in the acl, Ive tried mac acl with vlan access map and vlan filter list but it just didn...

I have recently hit a vlan scale limitation FEX N2K-C2348TQ-10GE,which has caused some weird anomalies;   1. by using switchport trunk add vlan "X" on a host interface, it deleted all vlan configuration on that interface and applied the config of the...

snhajr by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello at all, I have two switches Cisco C3560 (Model: WS-C3560-8PC, Software version: 12.2(35)SE5, Software Image: C3560-IPBASE-M) and one Cisco ASA 5505. All three devices are in vlan 1 with these ip configuration:   Cisco ASA: 192.168.254.254/24 SW...

network.JPG
jickly by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

cpu

Hi Team,I have cisco CISCO3945-CHASSIS running with "c3900-universalk9-mz.SPA.154-3.M3.bin" ios where I can observe the high cpu utilization. #sh process cpu sorted | ex 0.00CPU utilization for five seconds: 97%/95%; one minute: 96%; five minutes: 96...

Robo123 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Guys, Last day i had issue while doing the vss on new 4507E+R switch with 2 Sup engines.After connecting eachother both cables was not up and neighbour switch not showing in cdp as well.then we put the command like hw-module uplink select tengig...

Platform: Cisco Catalyst 9300   Hi,  I have QoS applied to an interface. It shows 0 packets match on the class-map but counts on bytes output on both on class-map and queue stats for all priority classes are incrementing. I am not sure if my QoS is w...

qos.JPG
r.navales by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've trying to investigate a BGP flapping that showing different neighbors going down at different times.   It seems like there's something causing the link to go down but I cannot make any sense of the logs or what they are trying to tell me. I'm go...

jacobyoby by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any difference between these two other an what the PS was that came with them??   I always assumed I could take a 48P model and just swap out the 715 Watt and install one 1100 watt (or maybe 2 of them) and have the same dynamics and power av...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes