Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

While porting over a config from a WS-C2960XR-24TS-I:      Cisco IOS Software, C2960X Software (C2960X-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(2)E7, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3)To a C9200-24T:      Cisco IOS Software [Cupertino], Catalyst L3 Switch Software (CAT9K_LI...

pkoshar by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone configured a C9200CX to call home to the on prem SSM?  The command structure in IOS XE 17 doesn't seem to follow the published documentation. My switch can ping the on prem SSM, so connectivity itself isn't the issue. 

Hello. I have two 2960X switches in stack mode. I want to create an aggregation of two ports to two non-managable (external) switches and not Cisco. By default, by connecting both ports at the same time, the spanning-tree of the remote switches block...

cisco.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I try to confire the vlan management on cisco packet tracer but i can't do it... and i don't know why... here is a very simple architecture  I must surely be doing something wrong or forgetting something since whether it's the router or the PC I c...

VlanMgmt.jpg
malfury77 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We are currently working with a Cisco 2960 Plus Switch running 15.2 (2) E8 Software. We are trying to get our VLANs to communicate using the ip route command, however, the command is not recognized. On the official Cisco website, it is mention...

naomiznvs by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone help me with this issue. I have all interfaces on a 24 port switch programed the same, but I get these random single ports that can't access anything on the network. You can see in this example port 5 is configured the same as the ones aro...

Capture.JPG

I inherited about 60 2960x and 3650 switches in my new position, all of which were not updated after installation in 2016-2017. I have gotten through all the 2960s and have started on the 3560s.  First up are a couple stand-alone Catalyst 3650-48FQ-E...

hbell by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card