Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi CiscoTeam, I was trying to factory reset 9200 switches and they are in Rommon mode now, I did try to reboot them but they are looking for their stack switch and packages.conf file is not able to reboot the switch. Can you please help me recover th...

Dear All, I do have an issue with VTP.  I want to have 2 VTP Server at the same site but they shouldn't distribute their  Vlan Database. The topology is;  Edge SW - Distribution - BB (Site 1) - BB (Site 2) - Distribution - Edge SW Both sites uses ver...

Hasan3535 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi colleagues!Could you please help me with the following question?We have a Cisco Nexus 93180YC-FX3 installed in our DC, with NAT configured.I ran debug "debug ip nat clients-events" and "debug ip nat error".The following message appeared:09:24:23.1...

Hi guys, Can someone help me understand what is meant by aggregate throughput as it relates to the ISR 4431 series routers. Is this aggregate throughput for WAN or LAN?   Thanks

Romeo Yong by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If outside users are coming to the office. They should route to internet not intranet when they connect to our company network..How can we avoid them accessing our internal network.. they should have only access to internet only if they connected to ...

ankitohc by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have enabled UDLD on some LAG members that run over fibre, see config below.int eth1/1udld port aggressiveudld fast-hello 300errdisable recovery cause udlderrdisable recovery interval 30with the hello's set at 300ms i was hoping to get a tim...

jay_7301 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Will a Cisco IE-2000-8TC-G-E or a IE-2000-8TC-G-B with an IP Lite Software Upgrade only do EIGRP stub? The datasheet says that it does EIGRP (period). It does not say EIGRP stub only. Can you please clarify this for me? See the attached screenshot fr...

I am working on doing upgrades from cisco 3850's to 9300's. Why do the SFP's (GLC-GE-100FX) that worked in the 3850 not work in my new 9300? Is there a command line I can use? Or is it just a firmware/hardware issue and new SFP's must be purchased?  

Is there a way to setup auto config rollback on NEXUS 5k / 7K, where if I make a config mistake and lost access to the device being configured, after X minutes, if I don't intervene, the device auto undo the changes.  This has been available on IOS f...

tachyon05 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes