Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I'm trying to configure a port-channel between a Cisco Cat 4507 and a Huawei switch; when I try to activate the Po on the Cisco side I got the following error: *Jun  8 06:27:08.289: %PM-4-ERR_DISABLE: channel-misconfig error detected on Po20...

Hi Everyone, One of our customers has recently returned a 3650 switch claiming it to be in non-working condition. No further information was provided. I started off with basic POST test and it didn't shoot up any error whatsoever. Stored system POST ...

een4hc007 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.   I am trying to find if I can configure gre tunnels in cisco nexus 5596up.   I found that the device support the configuration of ip tunnels but that all the information that I found in  the configuration guide.   Does any one know where I ca...

Hi, folks.When upgrading a Cat3750X-48T-S to 15.2.2Ex or even 15.2.3Ex each reboot shows some error messages when checkingthe boot via console: cisco WS-C3750X-48 (PowerPC405) processor (revision A0) with 262144K bytes of memory.Processor board ID FD...

Hi ,I need some help in dividing the network to a different subnet and allow them to access internet only.   Currently we access internet via Palo Altos in the AWS.    Connectivity is from Floor switches (4506) to Nexus (5K) at distribution to Cisco ...

w38823 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I have a situation where I have a layer 3 switch (R3-1) that is 2 hops away from the subnet on R1 (another layer 3 switch).  It has formed an eigrp neighbor with the two layer 3 switches (R2-1 and R2-2) that are one hop away from R1 however it is ...

PolyCaleb by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Doubt about Stp

Dear Team,   Can u tell me about how to run STP  for preventing looping without blocking any port in a redundant network . Eg. suppose we have five switches and these are connected like ring network..  it's question asked me in interview and  I told ...