Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to connect 3 routers.    R1-------r2-------r3 I want r2 to act as the Internet. What do I have to do for r1 and r3 to be able to ping each other if I have a network of 200.100.50.0 /30 between r1 and r2 and a network of 75.75.75.0 /30 betw...

Hello.   I have the simple question if a etherchannel (LACP or PAgP) with 2 links can switch seamlessly to  the other link if one fails? By seamless i mean in a few milliseconds, that no drop out by a voip stream would be hearable.   thank you in adv...

Good day everyone,   We have a user who makes needed transfers every day but when he does so, the whole network slows down at that site. It's odd because this only happens there, so it may be an entirely different issue.   What I'm curious to know is...

Hello, first of all sorry if this message is inappropriate for this forum, or if i'm posting in a wrong section. Basically I have been looking for a very specific router for a long time and thought that since you guys are into this stuff, you should ...

mindeswx by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I am wondering which Wic-Cards extensions can support Port-Channels as well as Layer 3 feauture. I did the horrible mistake and bought HWIC-4ESW that basically work only as Layer 2 Switching. I need to create a full redundant network with Po...

Dear all   We have a use case where a customer just want to deploy QoS on a Layer 2 WAN (1 Gbit/s) connection. My approach is to mark the traffic by Access Lists (just example below).   DC 1 - Switch A ---PE--- Layer 2 WAN ---PE--- DC 2 - Switch B   ...

Hi All,   Can you please share your knowledge to resolve my below connectivity    My Access switch cannot  ping router interface gi0/0 10.10.2.1 through core switch routed port te1/018 10.10.2.2.   How to resolve this.   core config int te1/0/18 no s...

Today I encountered a problem. As you see the attached topology, for some reason I wanted to connect the Test-SW to the production environment. As soon as I connected the Test-SW to SW02, I realized the connectivity problem across the network. After ...

motiar by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All I am setting up ioxrv connection with nxos9000v with vpc on nexus side and bundle interfaces on xr side but they are not coming up.       Connection from both Nexus to Router-1 is under vpc 1 and connection from both Nexus to Router-2 is under...

Topology.PNG

Dear team   kindly can you help in understanding the high availability for C9400 switch , how the switches should be connected how the HA configuration is done , does it similar to VSS  kindly do provide some references , videos or book

Hi, Does the RV345 supports Link Aggregation 802.3ad? In the router itself I only find in 'LAN'->'Port Settings'->'Link Aggregation Configuration Table'. I configured LAN1 and LAN2 to LAG1, but neither a windows server 2016 nor synology seems to corr...

doxuni by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community Members,   I have one doubt, Suppose we have 2 clients A & B, and in between A&B 3 routers are connected. so my question is when packet transfer from A to B Mac address will be change or not.? Path is like- Client 1>router 1>router 2>rou...