Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

First timer, trying to get a running configuration on a lab at home. 1 router(2611XM) 1 switch(2960) and 2 computers. all the devices are talking to each other directly connected to it through Ethernet cables. I hooked up the router to my LAN.  Disco...

This is  probably more of a Dell question but I'm hoping someone may have run into this issue and have suggestions. I have customer connecting  two VM servers attached internally  to  his Dell PowerEdge VRTX switch which  then uplinks   to my c3750X ...

I'll rate the post of everyone who helps   So, the Network 10.0.0.0/8 was Subnetted into 2^19 Subnets. One of these Subnets, which is the 10.20.30.64/27 was Subnetted into 4 Subnets   I'm trying to find out the Network that the Subnet 195.3.40.0/21 c...

Hello,In the following example of a QoS queue-set command on a Cat3750.“mls qos queue-set output 1 threshold 2 3100 3100 100 3200”.If for example the buffer space for this queue is 100.Threshold 1 and 2 will drop at 3100 buffers - ie anything over 10...

charindso by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   I have configured 2 two-level policy-maps on a ASR 920, and applied them one on inside and the other on outside direction. The policies work fine on traffic traversing the router but it doesn't with the self generated traffic on the device....

I have configured a 3 tier network using VLAN, STP, Etherchannel, HSRP and would add OSPF on core layer. But after having a connection test around Distribution to Access layer, the pings from some PCs are loss. Sometimes it can ping different a certa...

lttlnnj by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   I was wondering if someone could clear something up for me.   Is there much difference between a VACL and Private VLAN's? I understand that a VACL is more flexible in the sense you can permit traffic to some hosts within a VLAN and not othe...

Hi,   we have purchaced a WS-C3650-48PS for a project. In this project we need a backup link to our upstream partner but a we are not allowed to use spanning-tree nor a etherchannel. We did a test with a WS-C2960S-24TS-L with Flexlink and works like ...

Hello, I am currently having an issue setting up an IPSec connection between a Catalyst-9300 running IOS XE Version 16 and an ISR Router running IOS XE 16. I am using certificates to attempt to establish a connection, but the certificate maps are not...

Hi guys, Just wonder if someone can help me with this strange issue I've come across.  I have a client who has a branch office and the two sites are linked with a 1Gbps dark fibre service, there is also a 1Gbps microwave service as a backup/failover....

sdcoyle80 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card