Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Support CISCO Please solve problem. 1. CISCO Catalyst 2960 Series  WS-C2960-48TT-LV10 Can't connect with   SG200-26   SLM2024T V02 via LAN port. 2. CISCO Catalyst 2960 Series  WS-C2960-48TT-LV10 can connect computer, Firewall. ,etc via LAN port...

Hello all,   I have 2 Nexus switches and i want to configure them to use TIME.WINDOWS.COM ntp server.   I used "ntp server TIME.WINDOWS.COM" command, they accepted it but when i check the time it's wrong despite that it seems that they have synched (...

I have Cisco 2960-48TT-L Switch ,having a strange problem that i cannot telnet it ,1-I Am able to get access from console port2- I can able to access it via Web Browser by giving it IP3- I am able to access it from Cisco Network Assistant4- Able to g...

I'm running the Cisco Plugin for Openflow 2.0.4 on Catalyst 3850 switches and have encountered an issue. Flow rules containing the mod_vlan_vid action do not function correctly. The switch does not send an error to the controller, but the flow rules ...

Hello, I have TACACs login authentication configured on my 2960 running 12.2(44)SE5. The problem is that when I break my connection to the TACACs server (for testing failover local login) I keep on getting prompted with the following: Switch>enable% ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card