Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Team,We have meraki switches, when we connect to POE it shows the dark orange light not green... Users are getting 100MBPS from POE and 1GBPS without POE. I am confused because of the led color 

ankitohc by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VTP

Dear All,I have been trying to connect the VTP Server enabled Switch through a VTP Transparent enabled switch from a VTP Client enabled Switch. Does it ping to my VLAN's created in the VTP Server enabled Switch? Kindly help me solve.

I have two SG300 switches daisy chained.  I can SSH into the primary switch using SSH no problem.   I get the login as: prompt and then type the password and I am in.  On the other switch I get the first prompt login as: and I type in the user name a...

Good morning Cisco Community, I have 2 C9500 switches that have been stacked. All required Interface and VLAN configurations have been made as well as connection to the C9300 access switches.I have tried the following commands but still the problem p...

DrX1994 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Buen dia comunidad.Tengo el siguiente problema mostrato  despues de conectarme de un Switch a otro por medio de SSH.%SSH: CBC Ciphers got moved out of default config. Please configure ciphers as required(to match peer ciphers)Si a alguien le ha pasad...

We need a layer-3 redundancy between Firepower (2100) and Nexus 7K switchesSwitches and firepower IP schemes are mentioned.Both Firepower ( F2100) are running in HA mode separately.      

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-24 at 3.25.42 PM.jpeg

Hi!I have a network with 3850 switch as core and 2960 switches on edge. VLANs are defined on 3850, VLAN 2 being the management vlan and 10-25 as other user vlans. A firewall is also connected to the core at access port configured at vlan 2.On the cor...

Amit K by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes