Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am trying to upgrade the ROMON on one of the 6509 redundant device. The current config shows as below MYDEVICE>sh rom-monitor slot 5 rpRegion F1: APPROVED, preferredRegion F2: INVALIDCurrently running ROMMON from F1 region MYDEVICE>sh rom-monit...

s k by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day. i am having an issue with nating from a local devices to devices on the other side of the internet. In the NAT table it show that the address is being translated but local all it says that the destination host is unreachable.  the config...

nat.JPG

I cannot boot this router for the life of me. I am stuck in rommon. The image is there:   rommon 1 > dir bootflash: 0 0 drw- lost+found 0 0 drw- .prst_sync 0 0 drw- .installer 0 0 drw- core 0 ...

Hulk8647 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a weird issue in our Network. Some devices are getting huge bandwidth and some are getting very slow irrespective of the wired or wireless. Even if I take the laptop which i get slow speed and connect it to the port where we get high bandwidt...

Hi,Please I want to find out if it is possible to use all uplinks ports on the 8 port Sup8-E modules configured as a redundant pair on a single 4510R+E chassis?I noticed that only 4 ports are active on each sup8-E modules (making it a total of 8 port...

joshking1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team,   Today we have installed  one cisco router with 10 mb link and connected directly with cisco 3750 x and then one more 3750 x is connected through fiber cable directly . so I want to create one vlan  on cisco 3750 x where router is connect...

yogesh1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,   I'm about to install 2 new 3650 switches into stack. So i connected the switch using stack cable and i can see both the switches are ins tack but the priority was default.     Switch#sh switch Switch/Stack Mac Address : 005d.73d7.3700 - ...

S. ANIL by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know why when i show ip route to an internet address on a 6513 that has a static route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 to my default gateway firewall. it shows route is not found in the routing table?

steigja by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day everyone, I have a cisco 877w. When switching it on, all lights flash and only the "OK"light stays on. Connecting via Teraterm via console shows but a blank screen, with the cursor flashing. I have connected a different 877 series to confirm...

Resolved! basic setup help

Hello, We have two routers, one for local lan users & other for voip.local lan users are on vlan 65 & voip on vlan 75vlan 65 - 192.168.65.1 /24vlan 75 - 192.168.75.1 /24 vlan 65 will also have printers, wireless & cameras.can a single layer2 switch b...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes