Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! SVI ACL behaviour

Hello   Hoping someone can shed some light on this ACL behaviour we're seeing. We have 2 Nexus 9ks with a vlan interface configured as follows:   interface Vlan15no shutdownmtu 9216no ip redirectsip address 172.20.15.2/24no ipv6 redirectsip ospf pass...

I have a question...   I have environment that has a Voice VLAN already DHCP scope is configured with option 66 pointing to TFTP server e.g: 10.28.2.20 and Avaya phone are running.  We need to put cisco phone on the same vlan.  So i configured DHCP s...

Hi,  I am seeing consistently across all my 3850 access switches that the io memory is very low. Is this a software bug or is it normal? Even when we upgraded to a new IOS version it did not change.    3850-SW# sh mem                     Head        ...

S891 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   We have ordered two Switches CGS-2520-24TC. In the "Hardware Installation Guide", it is mentionned that we need to use a RJ-45 to RS232 converter to connect this RJ-45 Console Port to the PC. Is it possible to connect directly the RJ-45 Console...

Toto10 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I ran in to a situation during the week that I would like your opinion on. I set up and tested DHCP on a switch. I had a another switch connected through a trunk. I found that devices could ping and communicate across the trunk but DHCP co...

Paul Smith by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,  I tried to configure SVI on switch 2960CX ,but users on Different valns cannot reach each other , I checed that up link interface trunk and allowed required Valns , I checked SVI status that UP UP , i am sure that interface assigned to correct ...

please I want to be able to connect and read data to and from cisco switch and router using a serial connection. I was able to connect to putty and read data. When I connect my pc to a switch serially and I run my script I am not able to read to my ...

Hello, I have a question, I have just bought a SG350XG-24T is I wanted to change Native VLAN but impossible to find the menu on the graphical interface!

SCAL by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, While I am getting Vlan Flapping on LAN network and seeing regular logs on my core switch - 2. I tried to troubleshoot but not able to succeed. Below is the details attached for understanding and support needed. I have attached network diagram a...