Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,   I have small lab where I am attempting to roll out a Citrix Xendesktop environment with Netscaler VPX.  In order to finish, I need to allow my Cisco SG300-28 layer 3 switch provide a route to the internet.  I dont know if this is possible but t...

zidane312 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1 half-duplex systems 2 Full-duplex systems 3 Wireless system    what collison avoidance mechanism are they using ? csma/cd  oe csma/ca

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   i have Cisco core 4507 with Ten GB interface , i want to connect this interface with Multi mode fiber connection to an edge switch that have 1GB interface , both interface are up but there is no connectivity  between two switches , when exe...

Dear all,  i am trying to learning PBR my topology is mentioned above i am using EIGRP and i have two gateways one is 256k and other is 512K so eigrp choose 512K as high bandwidth. so now i am tyring to do is that if pc pings to ip 22.22.22.22 it ...

pbrrr.png
B@B@r by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,   I need to setup an acl for Vlan blocking. i have configured vlan 10 & vlan 20. what is my requirement is vlan 10 should not communicate to vlan 20 but from vlan 20 should communicate with vlan10   i have created a extended access list like this...

I have both the mini usb and RJ45 blue console cables. My RJ45 cable has the USB-CVRS9 USB to Serial adapter connected. At times I have to choose which one to use due to access restrictions on the switch. I may access our switches with the mini usb c...

Resolved! Axiom LR adapters

I have  Nexus 3172 switches that I would like to connect between two different buildings over 10Gb Long Range adapters.  Cisco branded 10Gb-SFP-LR are too expensive and I was wondering if Axiom 10GB LR adapters will work with Nexus 3172 switches.   T...

abbasali5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to permit a multicast video stream to operate over an alternative IP address (239.239.20.5) as per the requirement from one customer without changing the origin multicast IP that all other customers use (239.239.10.5).   In my LAB I have ...