Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,   I have been scratching my head trying to get out new pair of c9500s configured.   I have set up stackwise virtual and have successfully connected both switches. Everything looks fine and config is correct.   I then connected a port on each swit...

I have a WS-C3560G-48TS, (S/N FOC1117Z64V) and need to check whether or not the switch has redundant power supplies or not.  Is there a way to do that remotely or do I need to make a trip to the datacenter?  I did find the "show env" command and rece...

Our customer has several Catalyst 2950 switches we are reusing for a new project.  We are installing a UPS to feed the Catalyst 2950 switches.  Is a UPS that provides simulated sine wave output acceptable?   'Uses pulse wave modulation to generate a ...

DPWtech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All a question. According to Wendell Odom-100-105 official cert guilde book. class A address private IP networks- 10.0.0.0 class B address private IP networks- 172.16.0.0 - 172.31.0.0 class C address private IP networks- 192.168.0.0 - 192.168.25...

Resolved! Subnetting help

Hey guys, I am level 1 networker in training, any advice or tricks I can borrow from you guys in subnetting? Lets use example 193.15.7.0 with 10 subnetworks. I would just need overall advice on how to get: Bits borrowed? Bits Remaining? and Writing t...

Hello,I am trying to set DHCP snooping in a network of cisco and hp procurve switchesAll switches is connected via 802.1q trunk interfaces, Lots of VLANS defined                   Default VLAN changed to 199Static-IP clients works, but DHCP clients c...

Hi,   I'm trying to configure IP SLA with a track for modify routing table in our cisco SG350X.   I don't find this feature using cli:   CISCO(config)#ip ?  access-list          This command creates an ACL, which perform                       classif...

Hello, i have a cisco 3750e-48td-s with 2x x10-10gb-sr i enabled mls qos and srr-queue for all of my ports and do rate limit for them.. so my question is how much srr-queue and qos needs resources? because i see when traffic matches with qos my cpu u...

Hi Guys, We are facing DHCP relay issue on 4500X (VSS) core switch. The topology is simple, all the access switches has been connected to core on MEC ether channel (L2 trunk, no VLAN/VTP pruning). The DHCP server resided in data center on VM. FYI, It...

asadhasan by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

According to this fact the answer C is incorrect, and answer D is right,Am I right?? VTP pruning takes effect several seconds after you enable it. VTP pruning does not prune traffic from VLANs that are pruning-ineligible. VLAN 1 and VLANs 1002 to 100...

George-Sl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes