Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,   We have a bunch of satellite offices in various parts of the country, and ever since last week, we are experiencing a very odd issue at pretty much every site. Every 24 hours, the 4510 chassis at each location (which each site having a diffe...

Hi, I intend to deploy a pair on 93180YC switches, connected to these will be a fex each. Does the 93180YC support VPC+ ? ta tim

tjames2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have a question regarding connecting a 3560 switch I have to a Linksys WRT54G router.  Since the 3560 doesn't have NAT, what I would like to do is use the Linksys as my NAT router and then have a different subnet on my 3560 to separate it...

I have network on picture and can't ping hosts each other. I've set RIP. Topology and output of "show ip route" are in attachment. I think that problem is in addresses I've set on serial links between routers, because when I change that IP addresses ...

C3PO by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to use router-on-a-stick method on cisco 2600 , after creating a sub-interface, can not use "encapsulation" command to define encapsulation method and it's vlan .How to correct this that can use "encapsulation" command ? The IOS version is 12....

Hello,I am new to QoS and trying to implement an end to end QoS specifically for real-time voice for traffic coming from our Cisco 7841 VoIP Phones, which is EF (DSCP 46).Our network flow is as follows:IP Phone - Cisco 2960S Access Switch (L2) - Cisc...

Hello,I have a SG350XG-24F, currently running the latest firmware (2.3.5.63)What would be a normal timing for rebooting the switch ? Mine is currently doing that in 10-12 minutes, which seems awfully slow... (2-3 minutes before losing ping to the OOB...

fred79125 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have version ns-os 7.X (and v 5.x) and trying to enable the ldap feature. It is listed as disabled in the feature but when I try to enable it "feature ldap" , it does not exist. Documenation says there are no special license requirements to enable ...

xayavongp by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have small lab where I am attempting to roll out a Citrix Xendesktop environment with Netscaler VPX.  In order to finish, I need to allow my Cisco SG300-28 layer 3 switch provide a route to the internet.  I dont know if this is possible but t...

zidane312 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1 half-duplex systems 2 Full-duplex systems 3 Wireless system    what collison avoidance mechanism are they using ? csma/cd  oe csma/ca

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   i have Cisco core 4507 with Ten GB interface , i want to connect this interface with Multi mode fiber connection to an edge switch that have 1GB interface , both interface are up but there is no connectivity  between two switches , when exe...

Dear all,  i am trying to learning PBR my topology is mentioned above i am using EIGRP and i have two gateways one is 256k and other is 512K so eigrp choose 512K as high bandwidth. so now i am tyring to do is that if pc pings to ip 22.22.22.22 it ...

pbrrr.png
B@B@r by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes