Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have a network composed by two building. Each building has its own distribution layer realized with 3850 IP Base Catalyst. The two building are layer 3 connected. How can I route multicast traffic without IP service licenze on 3850? Tks John...

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a simple query. Is there any way we can check the routing changes (I mean the forwarding path changes) which happened in past in router logs?I am aware sh log can help to display peer changes up/down. Is there any way to track which nex...

hi friends,I was asked to implement some kind of solution in order to do the following: I'm going to have 2 vlans: one always active (with traffic, let's call it vlan10) and the other one active sometimes (traffic in sometimes, let's call it vlan20)....

Hi Guys, I need to run OSPF on my core switch that is a Cisco 3750X. I am bit confused about the license and the number of OSPF routes it can support. As in my environment we have around 600 ospf routes. Can you please suggest if this switch can supp...

Hi,Can anyone please confirm if i can run OSPF on 3650 for around 600 ospf routes with ipbase license.If it can, then what is the minimum firmware version required. Thanks,Jeeshu