Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,   I'm trying to limit traffic to 80 mbps on and interface. I'm using the following configuration        ip access-list extended FW-80mbps   permit ip any any     class-map match-all FW-80mbps   match access-group FW-80mbps   match access...

Hello, I want to block ports from certain networks. For example network 10.10.10.0 cannot connect to port 80 but can connect to port 25. I've been trying to do this by just blocking port 80 but it still goes through. I have local web server set up on...

Ed Lo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2851 router connected to 3 3750v2 switches and a CradlePoint router.     2851 -> 3750v2 -> 3750v2 -> 3750v2 -> CradlePoint The 2851 is connected to my Internet and the first two 3750v2 switches are at my home while the third 3750v2 and the C...

Hello,   We currently have a single-homed fex topology consisting of 2 N5ks with 2 N2ks (image attached).  We are looking to purchase a new ucs c220 server to connect by NIC teaming to the 2 N5ks.  Usually every time I look at online guides for how t...

afsharki2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to limit the incomming traffic on 819G routers fa0 and fa2 ports to 10 Mbps. I have the following configuration:   class-map match-all CLASS_SLAP match any!policy-map POLICY_10MBPS class CLASS_SLAP police 10000000 10000 conform-action tra...

j_poderys by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi dears please give me the solution: In my network there are 200 cisco switch and 3000 users are using my LAN network but  everytimes when i ping my switch its not pinging drop the packet but there is no problem with users. every 10 packet its drop ...

Can anyone please help with this? This is out of the box switch. I have attached config. Nothing at all on it except vlan, dhcp snooping. I have configured NO dhcp trustport as you can see and I AM able to get IP for hosts. I'm lost with this. I trie...

map.png
Hulk8647 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Anyone can take a look at the commands and snmp-server enable traps snmp linkdown linkup. I do not know why it cannot work. Do you think the configuration on it is correct? Please see the belowMySW(config)#do sh run | i snmpsnmp-server community ...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone explain to me the purpose of MVR?  I ran across this article https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/switches/catalyst-3750-series-switches/71273-mvr-3750-config.html, but in the case of a 3750 I don't understand why you wouldn't just ...

Hey guys, I am kinda new to setting up VLANs. I have a Ubiquity AP to be used for free customer wifi. I would like when customers connect to the open wifi, they are not on the same IP range as internal users and cannot have direct access to our inter...

snandalal by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Multicast NightmareHello, can someone please help me, I have been tearing my hair out with this problem for the last few days without success.I have a 3750 with IP Services Image. On Monday I will have a phone system on VLAN7 My Voice VLAN that will ...

stevo1664 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to install a group of Avaya phones in our network (Cisco network) but I have a doubt about the configuration, actually we have next configs in each switch:   default-gateway is the router of our LAN Data (10.6.140.1)VLAN data is number ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card