Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have to create a vpc domain comprising of 2 x Cisco N93108TC-EX. For the peer-link I intend to use a port-channel comprising of 2x40-G QSFP links on both the devices. For the keep-alive I wanted to request advise on the following please:1) I...

aghufran by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like your assistance with a scenario I'm currently working on. We have a corporate network where all servers and clients are connected to the same subnet. This one is 192.168.100.0/24.Switches are connected to a different subnet, 192.168.99.0...

OddyAten by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii have a big issue with a 870 router.It doesn't boot anymore even to romon mode.on consol it show some strange characters and then hangs.I attached an image with what it looks like.Is there any hope recovering it ? Thank you

All, Thanks in advance, I am implementing multi area OSPF in packet tracer and I'm getting weird problems. Please see attached topology image. My area 5 AVVChandler MX84 router which is the area 5 router works just fine, it gets all routes for all ne...

steeilers by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am very rusty on QOS in general and 6500 QOS in particular so would appreciate it if someone could give a definitive answer on the following.    Pair of 6500s running 12.2(33)SXI with multiple SVIs, using vlan based QOS and applying service policie...

Hello Everyone, We want to have multiple SSIDs for different sections of the company, each on their own VLAN.  So far, I have each of these up and running.  However, on one half of the building, users can't get a DHCP address from the main switch whe...