Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys I have configured  a network. I have following equipments. a) Cisco 3560 Switch b) Cisco 2821 Router There are two vlans configured on my switch named Vlan 2 and Vlan 3. I have configured port Gi0/8 on switch as trunk port. On router I hav...

Dears I have cisco sg300 switch / sg 500 switch / sf 300 model My requirement is  In that switch there must be 2 user 1-Administrator 2-Demo user Administrator can delete,modify,read,write permission bu Demo user only read and limited reght But "Admi...

Dear My Internet was working perfect i thought for going with statefull traffic inspection and i have configured zone based firewall as per the below on my internet router and when i applied the configs my browsing stopped, i don't why ?? and also i ...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have deployed the network topology showed below and I was surprised after found out that there isn't Backup ports. I am concern because the RSP role of ports are: Root Port, Designated Port, Alternative Port, Backup Port. After read all INE doc...

Hello, we are trying to do password recovery on cisco 1941 router with password recovery functionality disable on it. we have purchased the router from ebay with no where to return so need to break the password of this, so please help if anyone has d...

ritesh998 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I am upgrading an  ASR1002 to "asr1000rp1-adventerprisek9.03.16.05.S.155-3.S5-ext.bin" from "asr1000rp1-adventerprisek9.03.05.01.s.152-1.s1.bin". [from 15.2 to 15.5] Is there an upgrade path to get from this very old version to the latest? Can I go s...

Hi,  I  have DMZ(Web Servers) and Public , 2 interfaces in Cisco ASA-X. The ARP default timeout in ASA is 14400 seconds (4 hours). My web servers running in virtual machine. 1 of the machine shutdown and it not able to failover to another machine is...

Chin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Release 3.6.6.x Beta (15.2(2)E6) We are pleased to announce the availability of 3.6 MR6 beta (future 3.6.6). If you are interested in participating, please send email to amur-mr6-beta@external.cisco.com, please include information on the intended use...

vdoshi by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Traffic encryption

Hello Guys, I would like to interconnect to site via fiber optic en mode peer to peer. It is possible to encrypt all traffic on this link? which king of router/firewall we should use? And how to do traffic encryption without VPN? THANKS

mdjan by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to upgrade a ME-3400 switch from me340x-metroaccessk9-mz.122-50.SE1.bin to me340x-metroipaccessk9-tar.122-60.EZ9.tar I'm having issues with this process, I've tried archive download-sw tftp://X.X.X.X/me340x-metroipaccessk9-tar.122-6...

sgalarza by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need direction on how to access my router login.  I enter the ip address but all I receive back is that it timed out or the address is incorrect.  I have the right IP address but cannot seem to access the login and password. I am trying to log in jus...

daphne by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have loaded a 4500x VSS pair with a new image and set the new image in bootflash and slavebootflash and set the boot statement "boot system flash...." I would like NOT to use ISSU and do a standard service-impacting reload.  What is the pro...

afsharki2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Without logging into devices (routers and switches), how should I find out the bandwidth (download and upload speed) by just using a laptop with a wired cable? I heard there is a tool or application to find it out not only bandwidth but duplex ...

ohforce55 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes