Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Switch with ASA

We are trying to set up some topology interconnected with ASA, in the specificSwitch 3750(here are localized the client) -            6500 (VRF CERT without RD)-    FW ASA 5520 TRANSPARENT mode-                6500 VRF CERT-SEC with Route distinguish...

solid_978 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Catalyst 3750-E

Hello friends, I need some help. I have Sw 3750-E on the network and a Dell N3024F when I connect some equipment to the switch, Dell Sw tries to take root as root being Cisco.In that attempt I have a drop in the network. One thing I came across that ...

I have 2 Headend routers at a DataCenter. I have 4 different ISP being installed. I want to make sure everything is redundant. !. Best practices would be to have IBGP between the two routers and to advitise networks out of both router. so basically ...

johnhesd6 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, My 3850 (12 port switch with expansion module)has a single 350WAC power supply. For stacking multiple switches is one 350WAC power supply good enough? I thought you needed the 1100WAC PS to stack correctly. Is there a document that describes the ...

Hi I am in dire need of some help please :-) We have been testing VMware SRM with our Internal Production Clusters to our Disaster Recovery site. 4/5 Clusters recover without incident. During test recovery of the The 5th Cluster the Production machin...

by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, Before I configure both my chassis to VSS, i need assistance to understand better. I have 1 ISP downstream to both chassis. Once VSS are configured, is there any way to do load balancing to the ISP? Thanks.

Zeeeee by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am planing to upgrade two nexus 7009 (SUP 1)  switches in our data center. There is a VPC domain within 7Ks and 5Ks, VPC peer link between two 7Ks. Current firmware version of 7K is 6.0(1) and  5K  6.0(2)N1(1). I am hoping to upgrade just one 7K s...

PNW Weer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have 2 devices connected in stp mst mode. On regular time - 1 link is in block status (Backup link) - Te4/2 Sometimes we have problem with the primary link (Te3/1) and the STP protocol change status from forwarding to blocking (flapping) ...

alon to by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have configured 2 QnQ in parallel as shown in the attachment diagram. But some reason its causing a loop in spite i have the spanning-tree configured with high cost. can i configure 2 interface connected to the same switch with same vlan 3505 ...

Resolved! Fibre type

Hi guys, Sorry if this post is not supposed to be here. I am inserting X2-10GB-SR to my 6509. How can i know if i should plug in SC/UPC or SC/APC into it? Thanks!

Zeeeee by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello  I have a Cisco 881 router I have a link with a fiber router I have put the fiber router in bridge mode to enable authentication on the cisco routeur  can you help me in this configuration ( the commande to put )  tks in advance 

mmarouan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes