Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Expert,kindly I have Cisco Core Switch 4507 24 POE 1G  + 6 SFP  , this model is End-of -sale and I have low Budget , so I need your recommendation for new L3 Core SW with 24 POE 1G  + 6 SFP fiber , thanks

Resolved! DHCP via switch

Greetings, So, I have an odd problem. I'm setting up a switch with 5 vlans. 10,20,30,40, and 50. 192.168.10.0/24 192.168.20.0/24 192.168.30.0/24 192.168.40.0/22 192.168.50.0/24 .1-.49 excluded. vlans interfaces defined with .2 ip. I have a firewall w...

Dear Gentlmen,  I 've two core switches, 6509-E with Sup 2T version 15.2(1)SY1a, connected to each other using L2 trunk port channel,  My plan to connect two distribution switches  VSS 4500-X switches to both of the core switches as in the following...

I have two 2900s on the edge at my office, one with a Verizon multilink frame relay and one with an att ppp multilink. they have hsrp between them. on the serial interfaces on both of them, I have ip fow ingress and ip flow egress. I don't have anyth...

How many Class C subnets are available in the following ip address? 10.100.64.0 /22 I just got off the phone for a networking interview and this was the question.  After approaching it from several angles, I'm not sure how to calculate this (or if...

Hi, I am reading the Cisco Press CEF book and I see the following in relation to generic FIB entries.   224.0.0.0/4 drop— This entry drops packets destined to this reserved IP multicast address space when IP Multicast Routing is disabled. If IP Mult...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello-what are the maximum internet speeds a CISCO1941-SEC/K9 can process? Can they handle a fiber optic network running 200x20Mbps?

hi, i got locked out on a 3750X stacked switch when changing the management VLAN. AAA suppose to fall back to 'local' and access it on jump server but i just found out the console has a custom login authentication. i'm planning to reboot, but do i ne...

DEAR TEAM, I HAVE TWO LOCATION IN WHICH ONE LOCATION IS HYD AND SENCOND LOCATION DLI. BOTH LOCATION SAME TWO DIFFERENT ISP AIRCEL AND RELIENCE.WE CURRENTLY USING STATIC ROUTES FOR EACH ISP. PROBLEM OCUURS WHEN AIRCEL DOWN THEN WE HAVE TO CHANGE MA...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card