Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm starting to study for my CCNA Security soon, and part of it is IOS ZBF, i was wondering which IOS/Platform Support this feature. i got a Cisco 38xx Router running Version 15, (not sure which exactly), can this Router have ZBF feature? Thanks ...

All, I am new to Nexus 7000. We have a pair of Nexus 7000 configured as VPC pair. Each has a FEX 2232 attached. FEX 101 is configured on both Nexus 7000. Problem we have: One side FEX 101 is online, the other side FEX status is offline. On the side ...

wenqianyu by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, Currently i have 2 units of Cisco C3750 which running on the same subnetting under ISP A. Soon my network will be added another new ISP i called it ISP B. Kindly refer to attachment for my basic current network diagram. The Question is:...

Hello, I am running a 'WS-C3850-48P' switch using firmware '03.06.04.E '. Within my policy-map I was planning on using the 'shape peak x' command, however it is not available. The only available 'shape' command is 'shape average'. Does anyone know wh...

I am seeing very high CPU on a WS-C4503 (cat4500-ipbasek9-mz.150-2.SG8.bin) Looking for some ideas on how I can troubleshoot this please  sh processes cpu sortedCPU utilization for five seconds: 98%/2%; one minute: 98%; five minutes: 98% PID Runtime...

Hello I have created VLAN and assigned the ports. Please tell me is it possible if i want to assign randomly ports to the VLAN.  for example ! i have one switch with 24 ports. I have create vlan 200 and now i want to assign port number 2,4,8,10,12,14...

nnn_sss22 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 2431 16fxs

Hello, Is the cisco 2431 no longer going to have any firmware updates? It looks like the last time was March 25th 2015. So I suppose that would it is not secure as it's been more than 2 years without an update. Is this true? Brendon

bfeole001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes