Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

i want to create two vdc otv and distrib and assign ip address 192.168.0.1 to otv, hostname otv-prd and 192.168.0.3 to distrib, host name distrib-prd, may i know the steps to do it ? and how to verify configuration?

Mary by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to know what is the effect after configured a loop guard ?When we use loop guard and what troubleshooting step we need before configure a loop guard....?Which type of problem dicrease after configure loop guard.If we configured loop guard...

There is another discussion here that shows someone with the same problem, however it seems the switch eventually came back to life? Its a 3550 I was hoping to get me through SWITCH, can it be done with 2 x 3750v2's running 15.0 and 1 x 3650 running...

Hello, I have a Nexus 5K as core, How i can use my MAC Address Table list to create a MAC ACl that allows these MACs and block the rest? After doing this all new MACs should not be able to access the core switch, and i should be able to add and remo...

I am not a Cisco admin but, I need your help to find the MAC address of all 16ports on my cisco 2921 Router. I tried some commands but I did not succeed. Please help! Thanks! Michel

Hi there. I'm hoping I can schedule the POE of some ports to switch on/off at certain times of day.Can anyone recommend a 16-port switch with this capability?many thanks

rplimer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi...trying to figure out why there would be the need to configure router on a stick using a L3 switch (meaning, the L3 switch is acting as the router), instead of just creating routed SVIs and enabling dot1Q trunking on the port and being done with ...

visitor68 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Please help with the scenario, ethernet t1/1/3 is up and line protocol is down. Here is the configuration below SW1#sh int t1/1/3TenGigabitEthernet1/1/3 is up, line protocol is down (notconnect) Hardware is Ten Gigabit Ethernet, address is 9...

Hi all , I'm reseaching about GRE and IPSEC . But i'm wondering that what is the different between GRE over IPSEC & ISEC VPN??? I'm really confused about them. Can someone explain for me??? Thank for help :D

petpkcui1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Router : C891F (1 Gigabit L3 port and 8 switch ports) It's probably easy but I don't know what's wrong. To put you in context, I configured a router out of the main LAN and everything worked except that 1 computer was stuck with an APIPA address whi...

Kekun by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After our air-conditioning system fails, our CISCO Catalyst WS-C6500-E makes a restart. Now the firmware image "S72033-ipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-33.SXH.bin" are corrupt. Sorry, but we have no service contract for this Machine. Please let me know, where...