Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloNormally I would like to use "copy flash tftp" command on catalyst3850.However if the following message shows then what should I do?*The TFTP server has enough memory space.switch#copy flash:cat3k_caa-universalk9.SPA.03.03.02.SE.150-1.EZ2.bin tf...

mhiyoshi by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,please  recommend me  to   rectify  the issue  . When  i conncet  the Router   2821   through  the  Consol   get  error  message  at  regular  interval  of  time  %ENVMON-4-FAN_LOW_RPM: Fan 1 service recommendedPlease advice.Thanks  and  Regards,...

Hi  is it possible to run VSS(Core) layer - like 6500 and have another set of switches like N5k/7k as distrubution running vPC ? I just need to extend the vlans onto N5k/7k and these switches will be having few servers directly connected to them (Se...

I am new to this configuration and would appreciate any help you can offer. I am trying to setup a SSID for our visitor network. I have it all setup in the WLC and it is working except that I can still ping IP addresses inside the network. I can not ...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I'm trying to configure our new Cisco WS-C3850-48T-L switches, but HSRP is not supported because I have not stanby command. What can I do to activate HSRP and more Layer 3 features Here is version configured Switch    Ports      Model SW     ...