Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

in bgp session, my int g0/0/3 ip address 192.168.1.2/24,  i enter  command network 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 under router bgp 65111, then i show ip route 192.168.1.0,but it says subnet not in table. do i need to clear ip bgp * so, or there is other ...

Mary by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to use internet from my HUB CSR that is running VRF for each Spoke VPN, but i am unable to do so, although i am able to advertise default route from CSR back to spoke VPN. Here is my topology Spoke1(10.55.0.0/16)---->IPSEC/BGP Tunne...

Hi All, We have two Core in VSS connection (one active and one standby). And each floor switch is connected to these two Core using ether-channel. My problem is: When some of the reason that all VSS link on the two Core had disconnected (Two Core b...

osw200051 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I know my concept is wrong, so that is why  i am here to get guidance from experts :) When i ping internet with 1500 bytes payload  with DF bit set, I know i am hitting 1528 which is more than 1500 bytes and ping doesnt work. But i thought when ...

Hi exeprts, I have one issue with my network switches, Switch CPU instant goes to high and instantly fall, I shared the log below. Model : WS-C2960-24PC-L IOS :  c2960-lanbasek9-mz.122-55.SE9 Log: Mar 15 22:10:27.134 IST: %SYS-1-CPURISINGTHRESHOLD...

good day, please anytime I remove cable from one of the ports configured as WANLINK, when ever I plugged it back it will take approximately 10 minutes before it will respond (before passing internet to the local network). what can I do to solve this...

Hi Support,                I am having 3 2960 switches in which 2 are having IOS version 12.2(55)SE3 and one is having version 15.0(2a)EX5.So I was trying to upgrade the IOS of the other two switches and I was able to download IOS from cisco page but...

Hi Guys, Had a weird issue earlier, We have DHCP server, Client can't get IP address from DHCP server though it's all wireless connection, all segment connect through that server. From gateway I can ping the DHCP server also upon checking DHCP servi...

I am a bit confused on globally enabling dhcp snooping and per vlan. Where I am confused is do I need to use both gobal and per vlan or can I use one or the other. For example: (config)# ip dhcp snooping  (config)# ip dhcp snooping vlan 10 Does the...

I was given a mac address aa.bb.cc.dd and ip address, this is a FEX port, i login to the switch, then  i use show mac address-table add aa.bb.cc.dd. but can't find the port, i further use arp query by IP, also can't find the port number. I have over...

Mary by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

MDA Authentication on switches is by design (according to http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/solutions/Enterprise/Security/TrustSec_1-99/IP_Tele/IP_Telephony_DIG.html#pgfId-389460) allowing VOICE authorised devices access to the data VLAN to suppor...

I have setup my username and password on a Cisco 2950 switch for security. My computer is connected to the switch with a console cable. When I restart my switch I get prompted for the enable password only. Problem. I do not get prompted for a usernam...

Cisco10956 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes