Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! VTP issue

Hello, I am having an issue with VTP on C3850 switch.VTP server has been replaced an all other switches in the VTP domain work just fine, except one.This particular switch still points towards the old VTP server and usual procedure for switching betw...

Hello, I try to connect on a new IE 1000 switch from a Cisco 809 router. Default IE1000 on ssh don't have a username and the password is cisco. when I try to connect from 809 in cli with ssh -l "username" 192.168.1.254 i don't know what must i use in...

I have installed SSH to use as an encrypted method of logging onto my routers. It works. I also enabled the SCP server on the cli, router config#ip scp server enable. (be careful here because scp has a slight vulnerability where a user with a rest...

Looking for advice on my current setup workaround:1. My home network employs a Netgear router that unfortunately lacks VLAN support. This router connects to my ISP.2. The router's LAN is configured as 192.168.15.0/24 and provides internet access.3. I...

sambobbi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On a 3560 I have (2) syslog servers defined. Both are up and operational and reachable via ping from the switch.  However on the second defined logging server on the output of the sh logging command it states a "link down" (see below for command outp...

fatboyinva by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I would like to utilise the GVRP protocol on our 29 Cisco SG350x switches. We currently already have 40 Vlans setup on each switch and as you can imagine changing or adding one vlan on each switch is a time consuming job. Previously we used to us...

SurajR by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,I have a project that needs to be implemented.Failover with two ISP > connected to > HA firewall connected to > stacked core switch connected to > access switch with multiple VLANs.  Can someone assist with the configuration part and how thes...

tabishhussian_1-1693216190325.png

Dear All,I am configuring trunk and etherchannel from my Distribution switch to the access switches (LAB -I86BI_LINUXL2-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M ). What I have configured is:1) Etherchannel in both Access and Distribution switches. 2) Etherchannel in trunk ...

NXOS: version 9.3(10)I have enabled RAIDUS in aaa using the following commands:aaa authentication login default group radiusradius-server host server key 6 "JDYkU/B21nItOWiCoy2IayAdad3214123TUmfsdfas31290-OPLASDasdfasdf32130BUEPv8k/atg0PfwQsX6+jyqv1p...

vxlannnn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes