Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone I hope someone can help me I just picked a used 4506 switch but it only boots to rommon after I give it a boot command it will boot.  I have tried to modify the boot variable but it doesn't seem to want to change. Any help would be hel...

I have been trying to get our new Nexus 3172T switch working with non-Cisco SFP+ modules.  In particular I have tried a Huawei SFP-10GBase-LR module and a Twinax SFP-10GBASE-CX1 module.  Both of these work fine in our Cisco C2960S switch, but are rej...

Hi, I need an expert answer . I already  know control/data plane differences b/w them.  1) What operational benefits vpc  offers  that vss can not? Under what scenario separating control planes in architecture is better than keeping one? when failu...

2 Router 2 Switch 2 PC config.  PC A AND B -> R1 OKPC A > B OKR1 -> R2 OKR1 -> Lo0 OK I'm guessing its an issue with the route table. Any help appreciated. Here are the router configshostname r1!!!enable secret 5 $1$mERr$9cTjUIEqNGurQiFU.ZeCi1!!!!!!!...

29Terqlmn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to create a QoS marking policy that re-marks packet to CS5 if the inbound traffic is SIP *and* if it is marked CS3 when it comes in.  I would have expected the configuration listed below will work.  I only found out when I tried to apply...

kchan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! syslog

Dear all,I configured the syslog on my switch Catalyst 2900 to a server but I do not receive the logs when I log in to the switch, I get only log in when the gigabit port go down or up. logging buffered 8192logging 172.26.80.46logging trap informatio...

I have a printer on port 7/25. 7   48  48-port 10/100/1000 RJ45 EtherModule   WS-X6148A-GE-45AF  SAD091000F0working together with supervisor5    9  Supervisor Engine 32 8GE (Active)      WS-SUP32-GE-3B     SAL1204DWQJI have got the error above :Sep 1...

Hi,We've got two 4500-X as VSS configured and 3750-X as Access Switches. We want to use IPTV Multicast in this Network. The Core is configured as PIM Multicast Router in Sparse-Dense Mode and the Access Switches are snooping for IGMP Pakets. After co...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card