Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all, i have one 3750-x with universal image lanbase i want to upgrade to ipservice to using OSPF is it upgradable and is the l-c3750-x-24-l-e that should be ordered  to make upgrad waiting for your replay BR,

Abd Mhd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone! I'm trying to configure SNMP on our Cisco 2960 switch. So far so good with PRTG but I've noticed when a switchport goes down nothing is reported! I also enabled SYSLOG and the alert is sent to the SYSLOG server. Here's my SMNP setup. *...

Patrick by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone I have some questions: 1. I connect a 2960S to another cisco 2960(old 100M ones) using a GLC-T . Altough old 2960 interface start to work (green led) , no connection stablished ! I did the same with a new 2960G rather old 2960. It work...

Have an SG300 with 2x layer 2 connections to a colo. One is 500x500 on port GI50 and one is 100x100 on GI25. When then they are both plugged in, the switch always 'chooses' the 100x100. If I unplug, I lose one packet and the 500x500 kicks in. I set t...

mark by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Does multicast need a routing protocol to work? What if some switches along the path are using SVIs for connectivity,will it still work? Thanks!

Hi, When there are no RR in a MPLS network it uses a iBGP mesh, at what point would it be considered that there are too many iBGP sessions on each core device and RR's should be added to the topology. If there is any Cisco recommendation resources ...

Dear All,  I have a problem with my Cisco Switch C3650 stack after I added 3rd member into stack, but its role are different as below: *1      Active          5c83.8f59.0580       15     V02     Ready 2       Standby       5c83.8f2d.4180       14   ...

Hello, on my WS-C2960-48PST-L I have an interface has the command 'priority-queue out' configured on it. This interface shows that the queuing strategy is FIFO. Is this normal ? I am concerned that my 'EF' marked traffic may not be getting priority t...

tedauction by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question related to modifying a route map.  Here is my existing route map below.  If I need to modify it and add another prefix list do I need to type the full line again otherwise it will override with only one?  For instance: ip prefix-l...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes