Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

PROBLEM: When I trace from PC1 to SVR1, it always goes to R2-R4, unless link between R2-R4 down. But when lin R2-R4 up again, the traffic will go thru R2-R4 again PC1# trace 45.0.0.2 I want to use per-destination load balance instead of per-packet...

nawir by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have implemented this scenario wherein the DHCP server is 3 router's away or 3 hops away from the access layer switches. I have connected two cisco routers on the access switches that emulates PC1 and Rogue DHCP server in that order. I have sh...

is there any reason why we need to use end command? when we configure router or switch, we can input " do wr" at any time, but i do see people enter " end", then "wr", is there any difference? if no difference, why we just use "do wr"

I am building DMVPN with VRF, I use the command crypro keyring xxx vrf xyz presharedkey  address 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 key yyy does xxx need to equal yyy and we should use same password? thanks

Hi , We are facing issue in our network as our network is sending maximum traffic to hub location even in idle time the situation is the same. We need to identify the what traffic is coming with source address and from where it is coming .. we have...

I want to be able to connect my test environment from my office. I'm running a testlab with 3x routers, 3x switches and a access switch. this lab is not on the same floor as where my office is, and the only way to connect the lab to my office is thro...

I am trying set up redundant links to the Remote network 10.15.128.0. The switches R1 and R2 are running rip V2. vlan 17 is running over a metro e link so R1 and R3 are at one physical location while R2 and R4 are at another. R3 and R4 are provided/m...

brad by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got 3 access points that, topologically, are in a triangle. AP 1  connects to AP 2 and that connects to AP 3. AP2            AP3 AP1 I'd like to change it so that AP 1 connects to AP 3 and not AP 2. This is the, what I believe to be, relevant...