Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, I'm trying to get Dot1x working on some new 2960X switches running 15.2(2)E3. When I run the "dot1x test eapol-capable" I'm not getting any results in the logging or on the console. I haven't even got to the point of configuring the switch ...

Resolved! Multicast on 3750

I have a 3750G stack that is running IP base of IOS. This stack does inter-vlan routing between my subnets and also between another 3750 stack connected via fiber. All routing is handled by the two stacks. I do have a 2911 off of both stacks for my c...

Hi all. Hope Im posting in the correct group here. I work on Collaboration devices, but have a question regarding the network. We have a layered network (Layer 2, Layer 3, and a server farm), which we will be locating users to. Some users on the netw...

Hello everybody!  Dear Friends, I am looking for detailed  information about VTP messaging algorithm. It sounds so easy but not... I haven't been ever found exact, detailed, verbose information regarding: which VTP domain role respectively which typ...

hi dear, I have WS-C4507R+E with serial number : FXS1746Q0FY .I bought :Product Authorization Key: 4591J6802BE and then generate license yesterday but does not work please give me correct license. thanks dadbeh.givi@gmail.com

matrix.gv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI everyoneI have two 3750Xs for stack, and i want connect a 2960 switch on this stack with port-channel.I connect 2960 G0/1 to 3750X G1/0/24, and 2960 G0/2 to 3750X G2/0/24. the config is that:3750X:interface Port-channel1 switchport trunk encapsula...

I got a Cisco router about Cisco 1941, and I can login by cabled with G0/0 by IP 10.10.10.1. Then I use 'erase startup-config' command found I can't login any more. So how can I login again? TKS.

howardwen by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys I am looking for a document or books which explains in details  how to check performance on nexus 9500 and nexus 9300 If anyone aware of Datacenter NRFU document published by Cisco please do share me link cheers Saquib