Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

how to see abnormal state when looping occur in spanning tree and it is very slow to type command and show result in telnet? when this occur, we are urgent to shutdown port to stop looping,  but it is very slow to type command and show result in teln...

martlee2 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to check on the possible design setup for dynamic routing via ospf for the nexus switch. My setup is as below:N7K -----------vpc --------- N7K  |                                |  |(L3 ospf)                    | (L3 ospf)6500---------...

Hi, I want do configure a switch-to-switch link security. (manual mode) on a Cisco 3850 IP-Base.But under "sap .. mode-list" the only entry is: no-encapI need gcm-encrypt but this option is not displayed. SW Version: 03.06.00ESW Image: cat3k_caa-univ...

I have a stack config with 2 3750g-12 running as a core connecting one access switch (non-cisco and actually 8, but just testing right now). I have routing turned on and a default route established. Two VLANs created, 1 and 2. Two ports, 1/0/12 and 2...

J Sullivan by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have a WS-C3560E-12D which is experiencing intermittent issues (in particular every few months it complains of extreme temperatures on one particular slot (only a few of the slots are in use so difficult to know if they would also be affec...

gdg230001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Started getting alerts last night: %C4K_REDUNDANCY-2-HANDSHAKE_TIMEOUT_ACTIVE: The handshake messaging between active and standby has not yet started. I tried reseating the standby module (Sup V-10GE 10GE) but it would just come up in rommon. The ios...

Hi i need help regarding memory upgrade kit for C6880-X-LE chaises. I found PART ID for this kit ( C6880-X-LE-MEMKIT= ) but i was not able to find info is this kit is for internal memory or flash memory or storage memory ? Thanks in advance . Regard...

rstanojk by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card