Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a trouble with settings on cisco 3650. Inspite of authentication via 802.1x was enabled according to manual from Cisco I don't see unsupported 802.1x devices switched to guest vlan (Vlan 99 in my case) as I expect. Settings on port are: interf...

Vladii011 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am having trouble with native VLAN mismatch between two Cisco switches. I am confused why other manufacture switches works, but Cisco don't. Can I blame CDP here and I hope there is a solution for this? Thank you very much! Tomas

Tomas by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just a heads up for anyone contemplating a port channel  with gig ports gi 1/1/3 & 4 using the C3850-NM-2-10G module. You actually need to configure the te 1/1/3 & 4 ports even though they will only use 1gig or else you may get a  loop event. Intuit...

lcotter by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have been trying to block arp broadcast on my sg300 switch. This is at the command line: Extended MAC access list stop broadcast     deny    any host aa:bb:cc:dd:ee:ff vlan 1 0806 0000    permit  any any However, doing a wireshark (non promi...

I have a Catalyst 3560-X PoE that suddenly stopped working.  I plugged in via console and below is the output I received.  It scrolls constantly and I am unable to enter ROMMON mode or stop it from scrolling.  Has anyone experienced this before or mi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card