Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team, I need some help if anyone knows about how can i create a ospf adjacency or establish routing information. I'm able to ping the fortinet from My Nexus Core switch but not able to form or establish routing information. I have a static route ...

Resolved! License Question

When I run the sh license command it returns a value "% License not supported on this device".  Does anyone know why? I'm attaching the results from the sh ver and sh run commands. This relates to a WS-C3750G-48TS.

We have 2 buildings 2103 and 2080. We have a fiber connection between them. the catalyst 3560 X Series at 2103 does all the routing. The Catalyst 3560 at 2080 is in Layer 2 mode. 2103 currently has internet from our ISP. We currently have 12 vlans be...

dbrill001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

good afternoon i need you help I have 2 switch 6509-E running vss I need to update the ios version of the sxi4 to sxi14,,,,,, the problem is I have no redundancy with the remote host that manages the vss. ie the host is connected to the switch 1 ...

Hi guys,  I'm trying to apply Cisco recommendation for 20:1 and 4:1 oversubscription rate but I need your help understanding it first. Does it mean 20GB for 1GB uplink?  Here's our senario 2 3850 stacks for distribution/core or collapsed core and 3...

NETAD by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a  WS-C3560-24TS switch booting from c3560-ipbase-mz.122-25.SEB4.bin file but I do not have the ability to ssh to the device. I want to upgrade to c3560-ipbasek9-mz.122-55.SE10.bin but if I do so I'll only have 13718528 bytes free in flash. Af...

rweir0001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi , i am trying to figure out the correct sfp for my scenario. currently my 2960x switch needs to connect to 3850 switch i want them both to connect at 10G Fiber. i was thinking about using SFP-10G-LR or SFP-10G-LRM on both sides currently the fibe...

Is it possible to block multicast inside a vlan? I'm trying to create a vlan that doesn't allow multicast between devices within the vlan.With multicast routing, I think I simply make sure there's no ip pim sparse/dense command in the vlan config and...

In a typical case if you have 3or 4 swicthes and one router then you can do Inter VLAN routing through  sub interfaces i-e int fao/1.1 . But what if you have 6or 8 swicthes and 3 or 4 routers then how do you do INter VLAN Routing.                   

I have  the follow error in a 7609: c1#sho int traTransceiver monitoring is disabled for all interfaces.If device is externally calibrated, only calibrated values are printed.++ : high alarm, +  : high warning, -  : low warning, -- : low alarm.NA or...