Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I try to downgrade a IOS from version 15.0(2)SE2 to version 12.2(55)SE7 on a WS-C2960-48TC-S I copy the .bin file from a TFTP server in the flash and after I use these commands : boot system xxx.bin copy running-config startup-config reload In ...

Hello,  I have one problem with SG100D-08P. I connected one PC & one IP-CAM via this switch (I tried with PoE and without it, and different ports). ACT LED on CAM port periodically goes down for 2 seconds. IP-Cam Main and sub-stream works with huge f...

melpskov1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have two cisco switches (IP: 10.50.1.1) stacked, recently two switches reboot/fail frequently, can we have a remote data center 30 KM away, with the redundant two switches (IP: 10.53.1.1), so when switches (10.50.1.1) fail, it auto fail over to re...

Mary by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello  i have 2 switchs cisco catalyst 2960 and alcatel-lucent 6250-P24 i already configure gvrp and vtp  i tray lot but it didn't work when i see the vtp counters or gvrp statistics nothing received i never try alcatel and i don't know even if vtp c...

We have a pair of 6509 E Cat Switches and now we need to implement VSS. We are planning to buy VS-S720-10G-3C to replace with the current SUP720-3B So before purchasing we want to know if the current current line cards will be compatible with new sup...

Hi, just received our newly delivered Cisco switch 3850 with IOS-XE. Below is a sample of the "show version" command switch(config-if)#do show verCisco IOS Software, IOS-XE Software, Catalyst L3 Switch Software (CAT3K_CAA-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 03....

TECH-JEFF by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a 3560C-8PC-S running IOS 15.2(2)E4 with the ipbase license. From what I read elsewhere, this switch supports NetFlow Lite; however, I'm failing to see any flows exported when issuing a sh ip flow export.  Debugging ip flow export has n...

jtcrawfo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes