Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

in my access switch, i try below scripts:, interface g0/1 is connect to distribution switch through trunk int g0/1 ip access-group 101 out  access-list 100 deny   ip any host (google ip address) but it says only i can type ip access-group 101 in, ...

Hi In a vPC environnement cisco recommends to upgrade the primary switch first. After issuing the command. "sh vpc role" i get the following output: vPC Role status----------------------------------------------------vPC+ role                       ...

Hi my name is Jo~I wnat know about REP,RSTP Qeustion1. REPI wnat to make ring topology that i use"ie-3000" switch.How many switch can connected ring topology.I consider REP protocol.I know STP can connect 7 device in this topology. 2. REP Configurati...

Binpapa by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we have two senario as below. we have cisco 4510R+E & Juniper switch. we need to run VRRP between them for redundency. its connectivity is as below cisco 4510 10Gb connect with juniper 10Gb so we can get 20 Gb or 10 Gb? we have 2 nos of cisco 451...

Hello All, Can someone please help me figure out how to delete or edit a Static DHCP binding? I have the static binding in a DHCP sub pool titled "StaticAddresses". I mistyped the client-identifier and now I cannot delete or change it. I have tried t...

Hi everyone, I am seting up a new network where new syslog server will get all the logs from network devices. Need to confirm if network devices have connectivty and routing from network deviceto the syslog but no routes back from the syslog server...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My NME wasn't loading it's IOS properly so we were attempting to XModem a new IOS to it. To speed up the process I changed the BAUD to 38400 using "set BAUD 38400". Now, even after changing both the BAUD rates on the router itself and my putty/hypert...

Hi, I have a similiar topology as the one in the attachment, between Dc-1 & Dc-2 I have dark fiber, in on ofthe sides I have L3 and on the other side I have a L2. In this 2 sides (Dc-1 & Dc-2) I have eigrp 10 configured, only in the interface that I ...

Hello All, I am having trouble with the trunk connection staying consistenly up between 2 devices connected by a Metro Ethernet circuit .The connections show up and down every couple of seconds. The trunk is between two 4507 switches. Both are confi...

Hi, Clients are getting automatic privated ip address instead of ip address from the dhcp.sometime microsoft dhcp server shows bad ip address . This started to happen when we replaced old switch with new 3850 switch where ip device tracking enabled ....

susim by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes