Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Any one knows what this message means? will it have any impact on the router operation Police conform rate is adjusted to 20032kbps to meet the hardware supported precision Thanks

ahmede_2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we recently got a 1921 router to use as demarcation between 2 sets of users, brand new. took it out of the Box, connected up power and console and switched it on. took some show techs and show runs for future investigation.A couple of minutes later i...

Hello mates,We have a high latency issue when ping virtual hosts through Core switch. We have Core VSS on Cat6506 connected to Nexus 5548 where virtual hosts connected.What do we see :|                                      WinMTR statistics          ...

Hi guys. I have two switches:WS-C2960XR-48TS-IWS-C2960XR-24PS-I  I tried to stack these switches. I connected port 1 of SW1 to port 2 of SW2 and port  2 of SW1 then i configured a priority and stack-mac persistent timer 4:sw1Switch/Stack Mac Address ...

Yuliya S by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This session will provide an opportunity to learn and ask questions about Cisco Catalyst Switches IOS architecture, and how to troubleshoot any unexpected reboots and other errors on switches. Ask questions from Monday, October 5 to Friday, October ...

Hello Team,I have two routers on remote sites and router A can ping router B and vice versa. Router A can also ping router B's LAN interface and the users on the lan interface but router B cannot ping router A's lan users and only its LAN interface c...