Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a L3 swithces network as shown in the diagram. Comunication between client PC to ISE is okay but Large packets from client PC cannot get to Cisco ISE due to MTU incompatibility issues as indicated in the diagram. My questions are; Does a switc...

elemzy by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Network Pc's is not getting the ip address from windows server 2008(DHCP) Brief windows server2008(dhcp)--------Cisco nexus 9508-------Access Switches-------PC's configuration interface Vlan21 ip address 192.168.1.251/24 ip router rip bb1 hs...

Hello everybody, I try to configure "port mirroring" on a Catalyst 6880x with FEX (6800ia) but it doesn't work. I don't receive data in wireshark. Could you tell me if something is missing in my configuration: monitor session 1 source interface gi1...

g.ska by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am still working on the switching and routing at a small school. I have the 1841 hanging off port 48 on my 3750 switch and it connects to the router in port 1. I am trying to get this 1841 to host several ubiquity access points and provide basic d...

patrsup by Level 1
  • 64 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I´ve recognized the Spine+Leaf Design for FP as best-practices for large and scalable DC L2 fabrics. However, for small DC environments it´s technically possible, that Leafs can be directly connected in almost every meshed topology using FP li...

alf by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Got it all configured and inter-vlan traffic is flowing, I can get out to the internet, but I can't connect to ASDM from that vLAN. I added the Management Access entries for that network and interface, but it still doesn't work. From my research I th...

System image file is "flash:c2800nm-advsecurityk9-mz.124-24.T5.bin" Cisco 2811 (revision 53.51) with 247808K/14336K bytes of memory.Processor board ID FHK0923F0NV2 FastEthernet interfaces2 Serial(sync/async) interfaces1 Channelized (E1 or T1)/PRI por...

Can someone shed some light on the difference (if any) of stacked 3850s vs 3750s or 2960s?  I ask because the cli of stacked 3850s is slightly different than the other two.  Active and Standby vs Master and Member.  Even with that do the 3850s behave...

Good day to all, I've got a Nexus 5596, whose ports 1/33-48 are configured as FC ports. I put a couple of ports in out-of-service, and now I want to bring them back up. Unfortunately the no out-of-service command does not work. It takes more than 2...

Dear Sir, All of our Lan pcs are connected to 2960X L2 Switch . 2960X Switch is connected to 1921 router. From two days I am getting high latency when trying to ping the switch or the gateway router. Will you please suggest how to troubleshoot the is...