Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Community,we've Set up several SG300 in our Network. Every SG300 is connected to the Master Switch. Each SG300 operates in a own VLAN and running a DHCP Server for his VLAN. Every DHCP Server is running with a other IP Range.Sometimes a new Client...

Hi Everyone, Our company has grown from a small business to a medium-large company with just over 500 employees. I came on early this year and my first project was to migrate to MPLS and get traffic flowing into our Data Center, which is complete.My ...

nsateam01 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, after converting 6500 cisco switch  to vss, is there existing config will gooff or still will be available with different interface number? - i need existing configuration should be available after vss any challenges please ?

Resolved! Vlan traffic check

Hi,CIsco 3850, "show vlan rate " command is not found.Could you let me know command to check Vlan Traffic Status and what is percentage of network bandwidth for Vlan ?Thanks

Hi everyone, I just started working in a company  which they have only one ASA 5520 firewall but no router, can i use this firewall to router the network?how my topology will be? Is it possible to do router on a stick in ASA firewall?all we have is o...

We recently installed and will be migrating to a catalyst 3850 switch stack in our environment and need to know how to assign a subnet to a vlan?  I've looked in the documentation and being new to Cisco and CLI, couldn't see where to configure this.

ccooper77 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a pair of 6509Es running in VSS mode, basically 2 6509Es tied together to look as a single box running the VSS software. On the non-active processor in the secondary unit I am seeing issues. Both sups (one only per 6509) are the Sup 720 10GE ...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VLAN

Dear All,I am having a Doubt,Could anyone please help me??Scenario:Two switches A and B.Switch A is having VLAN 10 with 192.168.1.1/24 connected to it.Switch B is having VLAN 20 with 192.168.1.2/24 connected to it.And these two switches are interconn...

Hi,  I have a working configuration for PBR on a 6500 running 12.2.33SXH8b.Like I said, PBR works exactly as I want it to. The thing is when I start adding more traffic to the PBR (only 3 route-map classes) at some point CPU goes to 90+% and we start...

Resolved! NO DHCP Server?

when configuring a Router as a DHCP server, is that because there is no DCHP server to begin with? or there is a Server but your hard-setting things so that the Server distributes the IP addresses THROUGH the Router? still confused about it. 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card